Thread: Cv

elion is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cv

With regard to your advertisement in BestJobs, I would like to apply for the position
    of “Customer Account Administrator – Swedish Speaker”.
    I have recently graduated from the Faculty of “Computer and System Sciences” in
    Stockholm and I have a hobby for computers, Swedish language and culture as well
    as the complex field of communication.
    I have lived in Sweden for 18 years where I attended the elementary school until I
    graduated from the faculty. During all these years, I have acquired and improved
    communication skills in Swedish language at “native speaker” level. I am familiar
    also with various dialect variants and with the “Swedish computer end-user
    terminology”, from novice to higher education level.
    What makes me consider I am the ideal candidate for your position is the
    combination of my skills and training in the field of Swedish language, computers
    and communications with the job requirements.
    I also consider myself to be among the most motivated candidates having in view
    the fact that this position offers me a unique chance to put forward my competency
    related to Swedish language in order to be a real resource in facilitating the
    interaction between the company and the Swedish clients, partners and employees.
    Four years after I graduated from the Faculty of “Computer and System Sciences” I
    have attended an improvement course of one year in computer networks. During
    this time I have obtained the CCNA 1 certificate from Cisco.
    Pagina 2 - CV al
    [ IONESCU, Andrei-Alexandru ]
    At the faculty I have trained in the following main fields:
    - Hardware [Internal construction, PC installation and repair, printers, storing
    media]
    - Computer networks [network design; TCP/IP, dhcp, dns; net analysis; router,
    switch, LAN, WAN etc.]
    - IT systems [relational databases – SQL, enterprise modelling, integration,
    etc.]
    - Mathematics; Statistics; Logics
    - Software Engineering [Java, C, C++, PHP]
    I consider that I have the capacity to work both in a team and independent
    emphasizing the efficiency of communication, both internal and external, with the
    company clients. I also consider that I have the ability to transmit, in an optimum
    manner and in point, from the knowledge acquired. I have obtained this ability
    during the faculty offering assistance to my colleagues in programming problems.
    Actually, in total 3 months per semester assisting approximately 20-30 students.
    I have the necessary forces and possibilities to dedicate myself full-time, and even
    more, to a motivating work – as it can improve my professional skill for the benefit of
    a company well-known worldwide.
    In case you find me to be a suitable candidate for employment, I am available to
    appear for a discussion where I could have the possibility to present myself in a
    more detailed manner and in the same time to find out more about the activity of
    your company.
    I am also available to have a Swedish language test at the highest level.
    Thank you in advance for your attention.
    Sincerely yours,

elion is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Cv

Quote Originally Posted by elion View Post
    With regard to your advertisement in BestJobs, I would like to apply for the position
    of “Customer Account Administrator – Swedish Speaker”.
    I have recently graduated from the Faculty of “Computer and System Sciences” in
    Stockholm and I have a hobby for computers, Swedish language and culture as well
    as the complex field of communication.
    I have lived in Sweden for 18 years where I attended the elementary school until I
    graduated from the faculty. During all these years, I have acquired and improved
    communication skills in Swedish language at “native speaker” level. I am familiar
    also with various dialect variants and with the “Swedish computer end-user
    terminology”, from novice to higher education level.
    What makes me consider I am the ideal candidate for your position is the
    combination of my skills and training in the field of Swedish language, computers
    and communications with the job requirements.
    I also consider myself to be among the most motivated candidates having in view
    the fact that this position offers me a unique chance to put forward my competency
    related to Swedish language in order to be a real resource in facilitating the
    interaction between the company and the Swedish clients, partners and employees.
    Four years after I graduated from the Faculty of “Computer and System Sciences” I
    have attended an improvement course of one year in computer networks. During
    this time I have obtained the CCNA 1 certificate from Cisco.
    Pagina 2 - CV al
    [ IONESCU, Andrei-Alexandru ]
    At the faculty I have trained in the following main fields:
    - Hardware [Internal construction, PC installation and repair, printers, storing
    media]
    - Computer networks [network design; TCP/IP, dhcp, dns; net analysis; router,
    switch, LAN, WAN etc.]
    - IT systems [relational databases – SQL, enterprise modelling, integration,
    etc.]
    - Mathematics; Statistics; Logics
    - Software Engineering [Java, C, C++, PHP]
    I consider that I have the capacity to work both in a team and independent
    emphasizing the efficiency of communication, both internal and external, with the
    company clients. I also consider that I have the ability to transmit, in an optimum
    manner and in point, from the knowledge acquired. I have obtained this ability
    during the faculty offering assistance to my colleagues in programming problems.
    Actually, in total 3 months per semester assisting approximately 20-30 students.
    I have the necessary forces and possibilities to dedicate myself full-time, and even
    more, to a motivating work – as it can improve my professional skill for the benefit of
    a company well-known worldwide.
    In case you find me to be a suitable candidate for employment, I am available to
    appear for a discussion where I could have the possibility to present myself in a
    more detailed manner and in the same time to find out more about the activity of
    your company.
    I am also available to have a Swedish language test at the highest level.
    Thank you in advance for your attention.
    Sincerely yours,
    Elion