Hi Everyone!

This is my 1st post on this website.
It looks like a great resource and I look forward to frequenting it a great deal.

I''m a still fairly inexperienced ESL Teacher, and my biggest handicap is a weakness in Grammar.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a Grammar website which specifically tests people's knowledge of Grammar's Form.
To clarify what I mean,
I am a native English speaker from Canada.
I use Grammar correctly, but I do so by instinct and familiarity with the language.
I don't need fill-in-the-blank exercises for proper usage of the Present Progressive,
what I need is a website which tests me on if I can describe and explain how the Present Progressive is used.

A website designed for Native English Speakers who need to become familiar with and adept with using appropriate Grammar Terminology.

====

Suggestion

Perhaps the website could have a list of Grammar websites and divide the websites into sections (for example : Websites for Non-Native Speakers and Websites for Native Speakers).

====

Chat

I was wondering if anyone would like to trade MSN addresses to do some "Grammar Chatting".

I have a fair grasp of Grammar at the moment, and I might be able to offer some help, but, for the most part, I would be the one asking questions.

====

Grammar Chatting

What I mean by this is just messaging each other sentences and analyzing the sentences' Grammar together.

Basically, "Quizzing" each other on Grammar.

I always find the back and forth of Quizzing extremely helpful to cement any kind of knowledge.

====

Suggestion

Maybe usingenglish.com could add a new Category for people to exhange ICQ's or Messenger Addresses who wanted to engage in "Grammar Chatting."

====

Well, that's my 1st post.
I hope everyone's day is going well and blast me a reply if you have any comments. : )

David.