kevinji Guest

Exclamation highly appreciate Ur correcting of myApplication

Application
    Dear Sirs,
    I take the pleasure of writing you to apply for a position in your corporation. Your attention and patience to my application will be highly appreciated.
    I am now a student majoring in Trade English at University of Petroleum (China) and due to graduate in July 2004 with an academic diploma.
    During my education period, I have grasped the essences of my major and skills of practice. Not only have I got excellent rewards and scholarships but more importantly I can fluently use English to communicate with others as well. I have also gained the ability to handle the correspondence exchanged among companies in the process of import and export. In addition, I have done lots of work to improve my overall ability. I take positions as commissary in charge of organization and study which have given me lots of experiences in how to collaborate with others. Good university education with Trade English as my major combined with practical experience in
    translating business documents can ensure me to be a qualified clerk in your corporation.
    Enclosed please find my resume for your reference. If, after reviewing it, you would like more information, my credentials are on file at the Educational Placement Office at University of Petroleum (China) and I would be happy to furnish them. You can also visit the following website for more details:
    http://career.hdpu.edu.cn/xt5/defaul...ata&ID=1321106
    Thank you for your consideration. If my application has convinced you I should appreciate the privilege of an interview.
    Yours faithfully
    Ji Yunke

xbisoubisoux Guest

Default Re: highly appreciate Ur correcting of myApplication

To Whom It May Concern:
    I am a student majoring in Business English at University of Petroleum (China) and due to graduate in July 2004 (this date has already passed, did you graduate?) with an academic diploma.(could you be more specific as to what type?) During the course of my education, I have grasped the essences of my major and skills of practice. I have received notable awards and scholarships, but more importantly I am able use English to communicate effectively with others. I have also become familiar with the correspondence exchanged between companies involved in import and export. In my position as your job title here I developed team-working skills that allow me to collaborate well with others. The high quality of my university education with Business English as my major combined with my practical experience in translating business documents will ensure my success as a clerk in your corporation. Enclosed please find my resume. If you would like more information, my credentials are on file at the Educational Placement Office at University of Petroleum (China) and I would be happy to supply them. You can also visit the following website for more details:
    http://career.hdpu.edu.cn/xt5/defau...data&ID=1321106
    Thank you for your consideration sincerely,

Ji Yunke

things in red should be filled in by you!!
    If you have any questions about my changes email me at EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead