Hi,
I need help if someone can check my short essay...

1) The spaces of the residence were almost a success because of the layout of the home were flexible and open. The floor plan was straightforward it allowed to travel from one place to another without bumping on furniture or dead end walls. The daily uses of the kitchen were enjoyable for the weekend because the family had guests over and conveniently more than three people were able to fit and work comfortably in the kitchen. The layout of the kitchen offered plenty of storage to facilitate the user’s need of graving spices, can food, beans, rice, etc. The distance from the countertop, to the stove, to the refrigerator, and to the storage room did accommodate my family’s needs in the kitchen because it was near by few feet. When we had visitors over the weekend to make BBQ’s the outdoor patio offered a ½ restroom for guest to use. Because the BBQ was set outside in the patio it accommodated the guest to sit comfortably in the portable sits and tables, and there children enjoyed the sand playground in the courtyard. It was convenient for the family and guests because they enjoy the evening as well watching there kids play safely. After, we cooked Ramona came and cleaned the house about 9pm. Ramona worked more because the layout of the home was grand, but the flexible floor space allowed Ramona to work faster. My father designed on the first and second floor small businesses in order for the family to work on their own home and support a family of seven. The store was open from 9am to 10pm and closed during lunch time. The store offered a restroom and storage space to keep fresh food. In the store there were two entrances which only one was for the clients’ usage, and the other entrance for the family. Because there was only one entrance for the client, my mother could easily monitor the customers if they need it help. Which it was suitable to keep an eye on the merchandise from the store. When it was time to close the store my mother closed the door from the inside and walked back to the house. Finally, on the side of the store there was a separate door to enter to the second level for the karate classes. It was convenient to have a separate door because the students did not have to enter from the store or from the home. It was set from private to public. Also, the students had on the second floor restrooms, showers and a closet which allowed students conveniently to shower afterwards. My father had about 20 students per session which help if my dad organized more showers and restrooms. Overall, I think our house did accomplish our daily activities quite well.