pi4r0n is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Need your help with writing request permission letter to Hewlett-Packard

Hello Everyone

Could I ask you guys / girls to help me to write request letter to Hewlett-Packard please?

First of all let me explain why I want to write this letter OK; so I would like to create training manual for users on how to use one of the Hewlett-Packard software. Both this tool and training are really expensive and there is barely anything on the internet on how to use this tool therefore I though it would be nice to create this kind of tutorial and upload it on internet. It might be really useful for many people.

Unfortunately the main problem I got is that HP is a Trading Market company so in that case I think before I star working on anything I would need to get promission form them and this is where I got the problem :( I don’t know how to write that official letter. Do you think anyone can help me??

The main points I would like to mention in this letter would be:

• Request to use their software for this video training
    • That my tutorial will be distributed and therefore they will have free marketing (might change their point of view after this point and let me do it)
    • Any other nice think I forgot

Note: Please don’t understand this post as I want someone to do the job for me it’s not the case OK but I am really crap with these kind of thinks. I am keen to work with the person that would help me!!!

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Regards,

Arek

pi4r0n is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Need your help with writing request permission letter to Hewlett-Packard

OK so this is what I got at the moment. Any comment welcome

Dear Copyright holder

I am writing to ask your permission to use the 30 days trial version of __________ for my DVD video tutorial which I am planning to create and distribute as education training to potential HP users. I would like to received permission from you to perform the following (check all that apply)

_____ digitize
    _____ incorporate into
    _____ DVD course materials
    _____ Online course materials
    _____ A website publication

The material will be distributed / published as follows:

Purpose: [educational, none profitable]

Format: DVD Video Tutorial

For Copyright information

I would like to inform you that this DVD Video Tutorial might bring potential advantages for your company example:

Potential Quality Center customer/buyers
    Potential customers for more advance training
    Free advertising

A copyright notice, with wording supplied by you can be published alongside the DVD Tutorial. If you would like this, please send full details.

Sincerely

My Name and Surname