• Post Thanks / Like

What is the best age to marry?

Toefl® Essay: What is the best age to marry?
    These things are not my real opinion about marriage although some of them are ... I just want to write and expand my writing … So do not use it for research or contemplate it as a matter of fact.
    *-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    As I was flipping through a magazine the other day, I came across an article on marriage and the best age of getting married. Accordingly, marriage depends on many factors which age is ranked as top 3. Even if you do not believe in age, it is difficult to ignore. I assume that the best age for marriage is around the age of 25 for boys and minor for girls. (~69 W)
    According to my personal points of view, personal requirements such as maturity play an extremely important role. In the first place, base on the latest survey conducted by University of Tehran (UT) it is derived that maturity is the first and the most significant component of a successful marriage. The survey has mentioned that the age of maturity is totally different in every particular person. Although the survey added most of the adults would reach to the age of maturity after 18, however others have different ideas on this issue. Maturity and Age mean the accurate time that couples would be able to handle their daily difficulties and stay faithful to each other in difficult days. (~111 W)
    Based on the mentioned survey the best age for marriage is 25, as a matter of fact, other specific moralities should also be considered such as: supportiveness, honesty etc. are the most vital characters for potential marriage candidates. I assume by this age, they would know the meaning of sacrifice to a point much better than earlier on which is extremely important for maintaining a successful marriage path. It is also recommended that potential candidates should write down a list of demands and share the list with future wife/housebound which leads them to have a better chance of knowing each other. (~104 W)
    Apart from points I have made above, there is also a well-known fashion all over the word as well as in Iran which says basic requirements for marriage is in indeed a big concern for youths who decide to get married. There are some other demanded components for having a positive outcome from marriage which is Money. I strongly believe that Money and Permanent domicile are mundane but also very important. That is why marriage age rate for Iranians is rising up. (~82 W)
    To sum up, according to the above mentioned reasons, I strongly believe that the age of 25 would be a good age for marriage although it varies from each particular person. This might be the hardest decision in every one’s life. Therefore, it should be revised more than one time. (~51 W)

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is the best age to marry?

Quote Originally Posted by mkmfAm View Post
    Toefl® Essay: What is the best age to marry?
    These things are not my real opinion about marriage although some of them are ... I just want to write and expand my writing … So do not use it for research or contemplate it as a matter of fact.
    *-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    As I was flipping through a magazine the other day, I came across an article on marriage and the best age of getting married for marrying/to be married. Accordingly, marriage depends on many factors of which age is ranked as top 3. Even if you do not believe in age, it is difficult to ignore. I assume that the best age for marriage is around the age of 25 for boys and minor for girls. (~69 W)
    According to my personal points of view, personal [repetitioin - replace one of these with another word, or omit the first one. "My" indicates a personal view] requirements such as maturity play an extremely important role. In the first place, based on the latest survey conducted by the University of Tehran (UT) , it was identified that maturity is the first and the most significant component of a successful marriage. The survey has mentioned that the age of maturity is totally different in every particular person. Although the survey added most of the adults would reach to the age of maturity after 18, however others have different ideas on this issue. Maturity and Age mean the accurate time that couples would be able to handle their daily difficulties and stay faithful to each other in difficult days. (~111 W)
    Based on the above-/fore-mentioned survey the best age for marriage is 25, as a matter of fact, other specific moralities should also be considered such as: supportiveness, honesty etc. are the most vital characters for potential marriage candidates. I assume by this age, they would know the meaning of sacrifice to a point much better than earlier on which is extremely important for maintaining a successful marriage path. It is also recommended that potential candidates should write down a list of demands and share the list with future wife/housebound which leads them to have a better chance of knowing each other. (~104 W)
    Apart from points I have made above, there is also a well-known fashion all over the word as well as in Iran which says basic requirements for marriage is in indeed a big concern for those young people who decide to get married. There are some other demanded components for having a positive outcome from marriage which is Money. I strongly believe that Money and Permanent domicile are mundane but also very important. That is why marriage age rate for Iranians is rising up These are major reasons why Iranians are tending to marry at an older age.. (~82 W)
    To sum up, according to the above mentioned reasons, I strongly believe that the age of 25 would be a good age for marriage although it varies from each particular person. This might be the hardest decision in every one’s life. Therefore, it should be revised more than one time. (~51 W)
    One comment: You do not look at the difference in psychological and emotional maturation rates between male and female, which are also factors in readiness for marriage.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is the best age to marry?

That's true, I'm over 30, and still haven't quite grown up. My wife told me so.