luviwe is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please check my writing.

The South African population was estimated for approximately 49,052,489 people of all black, white, coloureds including Asians and Indians in 2009. The increase in amount of people within a nation leads to compression in job opportunities. Consequently, in developing countries like South Africa, the level of unemployment is very high (Kheni, 2008); hence it was reportedly estimated for about 31% in 2003 (Thwala, 2005; CSIR, 2003). Fortunately, as from 2003 to 2008, the unemployment rate was reduced and it was estimated for about 21, 7 % (The World Factbook, 2009). Clearly, government has been committed to his strategic plan for job creation in South Africa. `However, unemployment remains high and outdated infrastructure has constrained growth’ (The World Factbook, 2009). The result of unemployment and increase in population is a negative influence to economy.

Economic background
    South Africa is one of the middle income countries comparing globally (CSIR, 2003). South African income is reinforced by its abundant supply of natural resources, infrastructure developments support with the influence of emerging markets (The World Factbook, 2009). In 2003, South Africa was analyzed with 1, 5% of gross domestic product (CSIR, 2003). According to The World Factbook (2009), the South African gross domestic product (GDP) increased to 2, 8% in 2008 compared with 2003 GDP input. Hence, the contribution of each sector was classified below.

abdmlkbd is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Bengali; Bangla
      • Home Country:
      • Bangladesh
      • Current Location:
      • Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: can a teacher read my staff below

The South African population was estimated for 49,052,489 approximately, including all black, white and foreigners in 2009. The increase in number of people within a nation leads to problem in job opportunities. Consequently, in developing countries like South Africa, the level of unemployment is already very high (Kheni, 2008); it was reportedly estimated for about 31% in 2003 (Thwala, 2005; CSIR, 2003). Fortunately, as from 2003 to 2008, the unemployment rate was reduced and it was estimated for about 21, 7 % (The World Factbook, 2009). Clearly, the government has been committed to its strategic plan for creating job opportunities in South Africa. 'However, unemployment remains high and outdated infrastructure has constrained growth’ (The World Factbook, 2009). The result of unemployment and increase in population has a negative influence in economy.

Economic background
    South Africa is one of the middle income countries in global comparison (CSIR, 2003). South African income is reinforced by its abundant supply of natural resources. Infrastructure developments support with the influence of emerging markets (The World Factbook, 2009). In 2003, South Africa was analyzed with 1.5% of gross domestic product (CSIR, 2003). According to The World Factbook (2009), the South African gross domestic product (GDP) increased to 2.8% in 2008 compared to 2003 GDP input. Hence, the contribution of each sector was classified as below.

jctgf is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Tuvalu
      • Current Location:
      • Tuvalu
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: can a teacher read my staff below