pi4r0n is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cover Letter - Kindly requesting from to help me and provide some comments

Hello All

Could I ask you to have a look at my below Cover Letter and provide some comments, improvements grammar mistakes etc..

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE

Dear Sir / Madam

Kindly consider my application for a full time position of “XXXXXXXXX”, advertised at Find Jobs. Build a Better Career. Find Your Calling. | Monster.com.

I believe that my diverse technical abilities would be a unique asset to your company. My own career would be benefited through being a productive member in your organization. A quick glance through my curriculum vitae would give you an idea of the wide variety of professional projects that I have successfully completed in a relatively short time span. My ability to understand and assimilate new concepts and convert abstract ideas into marketable products is amply demonstrated through these. My experience with testing live cycle enables me to appreciate all aspects of Test Analisyst and therefore be an effective problem solver in all kinds of situations. I have a proven track record of being a quick learner, and successfully completing projects, both individually and in a team environment, with minimum supervision.

I have a technical knowledge of Software Testing both manual and automated and Software Test Management tools like Test Director, Quality Centre and Zephyr along with knowledge of automation tools like Selenium. SoupUI and also bug tracking systems like BugZilla, SugerCRM, Trac. I possess practical knowledge in test scenario estimation, test scenario development, test case creation, test execution, risk assessment, defect life cycle and preparation of metrics like defect leakage, defect acceptance, defect density, test case efficiency.

I am looking for growth and career path, which will enable me to successfully contribute to the on going success of your organization. I am confident that my positive attitude, self motivation and efficient work ethics will make me suitable to become member of your esteemed organization.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration of my application. I look forward to hearing from you and arranging a personal meeting at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Cover Letter - Kindly requesting from to help me and provide some comments

Drop all the capital letters.
    I have a technical knowledge of Software Testing both manual...
    should be I have a technical knowledge of software testing both manual..

ongoing is one word

I am looking for growth and career path, which will
    I am looking for growth and a career path which will

check: http://www.coverletterhelp.org/cover/ for more info