selala is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Is this how it should be

please check and correct my grammar for a motivation letter
    I would like to know if a motivation letter has 2 addresses because this is my first time writing a motivation letter and I know my English is bad

Dear sir/madam

I am currently a first year Mechanical Engineering student at , and expecting to receive my diploma in December 2011. Please consider my application for bursary at ttttttttttt for the second semester 2009.

I had always been better in Mathematics, Science and Electrical technology compared with the other subjects in high school. I found mechanics, cars and robotics fascinating and I wished to understand them more fully. I always had a desire to become a Robotic Engineer. I was happy to find out that to become a robotic Engineer you have to study Mechanical Engineering, Which required all things which I was better in. Mechanical Engineering its better because you can actually see what is happening and allows you to do almost anything.

While studying at this institution with opportunities to get to the real world before you graduate, I made a research on the top companies with careers in Mechanical Engineering and Robotics. I found that some are even offering bursaries to people like me. The bursary that tttttttttt is offering Is one of the exciting and challenging opportunity bursaries and could be useful to my future career and I think that by the time I finish my studies I will make a positive contribution to your company.

Please find enclosed copy of my curriculum vitae and metric results, which I hope will interest you. I am available for interview as my university allows me to go for important interviews. Please contact me and my university to arrange an interview date and time.

Thank you for your time and I am looking foreword hearing from you

Your sincerely
    aaaaa

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Is this how it should be

drop all the caps to start with and check Cover Letter Help - Free Cover Letter Resources