gzool is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face i need 2 faster help plz

hi ..i need 2 help me to correct this topic because i want to know my mistakes and improve my ritting skills..so, i'm waitting ur corrects

when I was a child I collected all my unforgettable stuffs and put them in a small wooden box. I hid this box since many years ago and forgot its place .

one day when I cleaned my room I found my small box and I was surprised to find it in a good case . I was so eager to know Its contents and to recover my old beautiful things .

in that box I found some of my memorials which are took me on a trip to the early years of my life. One of these memorials was my little white dress. It was a gift from my uncle who had bought it from U.S.A because of his study . it's the first dress I wore when I was born. In fact it's the best memorial for me.

I also found my first certificate that I had got with a gift which was a beautiful toy from my kindergarten . I hung my certificate on our living room to be visual for the all. I couldn't forget that my family's happiness and their gifts for me in a small party which was included the rest of successful children in our family. I was delighted when I shown my certificate to the other because it's the first step on my scientific life.

The last thing I had found is my picture with my cousin when we made a party and made a large cake which was took a rabbit shape . we invited our friends to that party .we played and enjoyed together. We got a enthusiastic competitions and fun time. at the end of that party we took a lot of photos as a memorial.

However , I'm really happy and delighted to find these memorials because they represent my beautiful child hood .

i'll be obligated fo any one will help me..

regards..

gzool is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: i need 2 faster help plz

wher are u?

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gzool View Post
    hi ..i need 2 help me to correct this topic because i want to know my mistakes and improve my ritting skills..so, i'm waitting ur corrects

Red above are all mistakes.

When I was a child I collected all my unforgettable stuffs and put them in a small wooden box. I hid this box since many years ago and forgot its place. One day when I cleaned my room I found my small box and I was surprised to find it in a good case. I was so eager to know its contents and to recover my old beautiful things .

In that box I found some of my memorials which are took me on a trip to the early years of my life. One of these memorials was my little white dress. It was a gift from my uncle who had brought it from U.S.A because of his study . It's the first dress I wore when I was born. In fact it's the best memorial for me.

I also found my first certificate that I had got with a gift which was a beautiful toy from my kindergarten . I hung my certificate on our living room to be visual for the all. I couldn't forget that my family's happiness and their gifts for me in a small party which was included the rest of successful children in our family. I was delighted when I shown my certificate to the other because it's the first step on my scientific life.

The last thing I had found is my picture with my cousin when we made a party and made a large cake which was took a rabbit shape . we invited our friends to that party .we played and enjoyed together. We got a enthusiastic competitions and fun time. at the end of that party we took a lot of photos as a memorial.

However , I'm really happy and delighted to find these memorials because they represent my beautiful child hood .

i'll be obligated fo any one will help me.. I would be obliged if someone can help me

regards..
    Memorials is not the right word in this context. Mementoes is a better one.

No space in front of punctuation marks, one space following.

First word in sentence always capitalized.

Your writing is not too bad.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gzool View Post
    wher are u?
    Where are we - it is the weekend and we are doing things. Be patient!

gzool is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

HI.. my teacher..
    How much I obliged for u ..!!
    I'll follow your instraction as well as i can..
    thanks alot .. I haven't any other words can express my thank
    thanks again..
    Last edited by gzool; 03-May-2009 at 00:46.

yuzhongqqq321 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with gzool
    Last edited by Anglika; 06-May-2009 at 11:41. Reason: spam removed