Post Thanks / Like

Question Checking errors in my writings, if any are in... please!

E-mailing with a recruiter, I wrote her some final lines and would like to know which errors are in, if any

Please, Diane, on top on my humour take to your client also an innovative idea.

A consultancy agreement of exchange of experience, where I can bring my experience and support to your client and in return I gain a new experience in the US. I am talking about a formal contract between the client and me, from 1 to 3 months free of charge, just the cost of your recruiting service.

I hope that helps.

Now, here it is midnight and being tired I could take the risk to pay your client for obtaining this job.

I look forward to hearing from you soon with good feed-back... crossing fingers.

Kind Regards and have Great weekend you too.

???

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Checking errors in my writings, if any are in... please!

Quote Originally Posted by SunMoon View Post
    E-mailing with a recruiter, I wrote her some final lines and would like to know which errors are in, if any

Please, Diane, on top on my humorous take to your client, here is an innovative idea.

A consultancy agreement of exchange of experience, where I can bring my experience and support to your client and in return I gain a new experience in the US. I am talking about a formal contract between the client and me, from 1 to 3 months free of charge, just the cost of your recruiting service.

I hope that helps.

Now, here it is midnight and being tired I am in danger of taking the risk of paying your client to obtain this job.

I look forward to hearing from you soon with good feed-back... crossing fingers.

Kind Regards and have a great weekend.

???