Dear Teacher, I have filled in the blank for the text. I would appreciate it if you correct whether the words are correct. My answers are in the brackets.
The words to choose from are indicated below:

has, as, what, of , one , to , ago , is , his, also, on , whose , no , given,
has

The film studios of Hollywood have produced many classics. 'It is a Wonderful Life' is the title of ......(one) of the best-loved ever ......(to) to be made. The film was produced just over fifty years ......( ago ) and it was an immediate favourite with cinema audiences. In the years that it was first seen, 'It is a Wonderful Life'.......( has) come to be regarded by many
.......(as ) a great American film.

I is never easy to say exactly ......(what ) it is that makes a film special. In the case ..........( of ) 'it is Wonderful Life' there are several factors. For a startthere is the acting. James Stewart,.........( who ) is a great actor, gave an unforgettable performance and ........( his ) co-star Donna Reed provided the perfect balance.

There is .........( also) the storyline. There was based .......( on ) a short story about a man .....( whose) life had become empty and dull . He was.....( given ) the chance to see what would have happened if he had never lived.

The great film director Frank Capra recognised that the basic story ......( has) everything needed for a good film. There is.......( no ) doubt that ' T t is Wonderful Life' is a film for everyone.