- For Teachers
I'm training writing skill, could I post my all daily writing here, or I must create different threads?
My first sentence. Please correct me and improve it if necessary. My hesitation about word choosing is writed as word1/word2/word3... Plz also choose the correct word for me (or provide your recommendation)
1. Parent are who have the most insight/perception/penetration of their children. ( I mean parent understand the children throughly)
2. The passion for learning of children springs from inquisitiveness.
3. For adolescent, the care of parent often brings them uncomfortable feeling while the consolation and encouragement from friends make them heartened.
4. When growing up, the adjustment of children is mainly caused by the influence of their friends and friendships.
5. The overuse of computer will harm you eyes severely because of the excessive exposure to radiation.
6. People who have experienced abuse in childhood have tendency to be criminal or wicked.
Last edited by mr.vi.et; 10-May-2009 at 05:16.
Parents who have great insight into their children's feelings
Parents who have extraordinary powers of perception for their children
Ive updated to the 5th sentence. Please help me, teachers, everyone. I need your help to boost my writing skill.
Last edited by mr.vi.et; 10-May-2009 at 05:01.