• Native Language:
      • Burmese
      • Home Country:
      • Bahrain
      • Current Location:
      • Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

pls review and rate this essary.

1. Why do you choose to study a Master degree/ Executive course and more specifically at **** in the Netherlands?

I am determined to study the executive course for the following reasons:

To increase my capability as a business analyst;
    I believe that Dutch system of education prepares one as a ideal manager;
    To meet the Dutch people in their own land and get to know more about them;

Being a business analyst, I am responsible for requirement gathering, analysis, design and development of a software product for the global customers, specifically for the Netherlands. For that, I coordinate with consultants in the Netherlands using web tools. This is how I get to know more about the Netherlands and its people. In many occasions I admire my Dutch colleagues for their skills: analysis, managerial, decision making and people management skills. This makes me believe that Dutch system of education prepares one as an ideal manager. I am determined to be a one, so I would like to come there to experience the Dutch way of teaching and benefit from it.

The software product for which I work mainly focuses on human resource management. During analysis phase of the product development, I spend time to understand the clients: employees, contract types, leave policy, work schedule and everything else about the organization. As I learn more about the Dutch organizations and people, my curiosity to meet them in their own land increases. Besides, I am sure that by coming to *** I will get the right opportunity to get the real feel of the country.

Working in the international project is a great experience. But, it makes me realize I ought to increase my capability further as a business analyst. For that, I am working hard and I think I should make use of this opportunity.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: pls review and rate this essary.

Quote Originally Posted by jc.analyst View Post
    1. Why do you choose to study a Master degree/ Executive course and more specifically at **** in the Netherlands?

I believe that Dutch system of education prepares one as a ideal manager;

Being a business analyst, I am responsible for requirement gathering, analysis, design and development of a software product for the global customers, specifically for the Netherlands. For that, I coordinate with consultants in the Netherlands using web tools. This is how I get to know more about the Netherlands and its people. In many occasions I admire my Dutch colleagues for their skills: analysis, managerial, decision making and people management skills. This makes me believe that Dutch system of education prepares one as an ideal manager. I am determined to be a one, so I would like to come there to experience the Dutch way of teaching and benefit from it.

The software product for which I work mainly focuses on human resource management. During analysis phase of the product development, I spend time to understand the clients: employees, contract types, leave policy, work schedule and everything else about the organization. As I learn more about the Dutch organizations and people, my curiosity to meet them in their own land increases. Besides, I am sure that by coming to *** I will get the right opportunity to get the real feel of the country.

Working in the international project is a great experience. But, it makes me realize I ought to increase my capability further as a business analyst. For that, I am working hard and I think I should make use of this opportunity.
    Just a quick look. Changes bold. Any of my reasons in brackets and italics (reasons). Mostly absolutely fine.

I believe that the Dutch system of education prepares one as an ideal manager;

Being a business analyst, I am responsible for requirement gathering, analysis, design and development of a software product for the global customers, specifically for the Netherlands. For that, I coordinate with consultants in the Netherlands using web tools. This is how I have discovered more about the Netherlands and its people. I constantly admire my Dutch colleagues for their skills: analysis, managerial, decision making and people management skills. This leads me to believe that the Dutch system of education prepares one as an ideal manager. As that is my ambition, I would like to experience the Dutch way of teaching and benefit from it in the Netherlands itself.

The software product for which I work mainly focuses on human resource management. During the analysis phase of the product development, I concentrate on trying to understand the clients: employees, contract types, leave policy, work schedule and everything else about the organization. As I learn more about the Dutch organizations and people, my curiosity to meet them in their own land increases. Besides, I am sure that by coming to *** I will find (avoiding using 'get' twice in the same sentence) the right opportunity to get the real feel of the country.

Working on the international project is a great experience, but it makes me realize that I ought to increase my capability further as a business analyst. For that, I am working hard and I think I should make the most use of this excellent opportunity.

Hope this is of help.

harvardboundkid is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: pls review and rate this essary.

Hi!

This essay looks strong--but I was just given the name of an online editing company that does this kind of work as well, cheaper than most other services: IvyEyes - Servicing all your editing needs.. They have a nice site and their work seems very strong. Maybe a good option to consider?