universitystudent is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up its the first time that i write i nedd your help please ..is it good writing or not?

In the opening stanza,the poet describes his tears as "idle" .He says that the reason for the tears is sadness and despair, these tears are complex and difficult where there is no obvious reason for these tears.

The poet is looking for happiness in the fields of autumn.He is looking for something encouraged him for the tears of happiness .So he describes the past like death in life .

The poet here describes afriendshop as beautiful, but when the friendship die ,the tears became the only solution to remember the beautiful thing.Therefore,the days no longer its asad days

The poet wants to attract our sense of the sad past and the new .

In third stanza, the poet describes the past memory as sad and strange ,he describes the sadness like man on his death-bed that awake to the next morning

Anew day is beginning,and the poet hear abirds pip and he knows that he will not be able to hear these voices againe..

The poet admires with birds,s songs that have not heard before and the man who is in his deathbed will hear these voices for the first time,although he is dying and wil die ...

Raymott is online now VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: its the first time that i write i nedd your help please ..is it good writing or

Quote Originally Posted by universitystudent View Post
    In the opening stanza,the poet describes his tears as "idle" .He says that the reason for the tears is sadness and despair, these tears are complex and difficult where there is no obvious reason for these tears.

The poet is looking for happiness in the fields of autumn.He is looking for something encouraged him for the tears of happiness .So he describes the past like death in life .

The poet here describes afriendshop as beautiful, but when the friendship die ,the tears became the only solution to remember the beautiful thing.Therefore,the days no longer its asad days

The poet wants to attract our sense of the sad past and the new .

In third stanza, the poet describes the past memory as sad and strange ,he describes the sadness like man on his death-bed that awake to the next morning

Anew day is beginning,and the poet hear abirds pip and he knows that he will not be able to hear these voices againe..

The poet admires with birds,s songs that have not heard before and the man who is in his deathbed will hear these voices for the first time,although he is dying and wil die ...
    In English, the following points of punctuation are obligatory. They are not optional:
    Put a space between each word.
    A comma or period comes directly after a word. Then comes a space, then the next word.
    The hand smiley doesn't belong. What are you trying to imply by it?

universitystudent is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: its the first time that i write i nedd your help please ..is it good writing or

this poem is written by LORD TENNYSON

THE TITLE IS TEARS , IDLE TEARS

so this is an analysis for the poem >> and i need help if there are grammatical mistakes