Could you correct my mistakes in this text please? Thank you for your help...
Dear Bertrand, on this unpretentious sheet sleep a few words, some sentences which were born from my heart who care about express my gratitude towards you and your teaching. The passion hiding in your eyes reflects your love for life and changed mine...
The days a spent by your side affected my existence by enriching it because of your wise words which cared lessons about all and nothing. Your teaching didn't stop at the academic borders, it rather started right there. It overcome those limits going through experiences' fields and sailed on some unknown seas. Thanks to that kind of apprenticeship you gave to me, I opened up my mind to knowledge and learning represented to my eyes, from that period, an invaluable chance offering to human beings.
In addition, your soul abounded in advices, which allowed me to growing up psychogically, to become nimble about the secrets of happiness. because the world seemed to be yours, that never control avoided from your hands, I learned to trust others and me, to believe in my capacities, my instinct and my talents. You helped me to solve the enigma of my complex and paradoxically personality by seeing in the human I was something that nobody noticed the years before we first met. I realized that I got every essential resources to do of my future the key of the world. This is to say that you gave me winds, thanks to which I fly over difficulties since then.
From you, from your soul, from your lessons...I discovered the right way of life, how it should be live. Your hope towards me explained the beat of my heart, my mission on this planet. Your presence in my existence constitutes the main theme of my tomorrow actions. If, one day, life would put on my road a conspicuous realisation, you should consider that you would represent the starting point of everything.