Post Thanks / Like

Question Checking errors in my e-mail, if any are in... please!

I sent the e-mail below to a recruiter and would like to check my errors, if any. Can anyone help me? Many Thanks

Hello xxx

As suggested, I reviewed my CV and highlighted some IT experience and knowledge. Although many thoughts during the weekend about this opportunity, which really interest to me.

After reading the job spec, I understand that your client, under the Head of IT control, is building up a Change Team formed by a Head of IT Change, a Business Change Manager and a Project Manager. I would not put my entire IT background into the CV because it should be too heavy for this role and come into conflict with the Head of IT and with the Head of IT Change. Furthermore I do not see requirements for strong IT knowledge in the job spec.

I suppose you know so well your client that you are able to see that they really need an IT Project Manager rather than a sample Project Manager. If so, please, let me know as I will change my CV putting all my IT Change Management experience in very quickly.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Checking errors in my e-mail, if any are in... please!

Quote Originally Posted by SunMoon View Post
    I sent the e-mail below to a recruiter and would like to check my errors, if any. Can anyone help me? Many Thanks

Hello xxx

As suggested, I reviewed my CV and highlighted some IT experience and knowledge. I had many thoughts during the weekend about this opportunity, which really interest to me.

After reading the job spec, I understand that your client, under the Head of IT control, is building up a Change Team formed by a Head of IT Change, a Business Change Manager and a Project Manager. I would not put my entire IT background into the CV because it should be too heavy for this role and come into conflict with the Head of IT and with the Head of IT Change. Furthermore I do not see requirements for strong IT knowledge in the job spec.

I suppose you know your client
    so well that you are able to see that they really need an IT Project Manager rather than a sample Project Manager. If so, please, let me know as I will change my CV putting all my IT Change Management experience in very quickly.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards