trungsy_1990 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool which discovery or invention changed the world the most

In my opinion, the internet is invention changed the world the most.

Firstly, the internet helps education to improves. Using the internet , we can search for information easily and fast . It helps people to do their Job and homework. Morever , you can dowload documentaris or share your experiences to everyone in the world.

Secondly, the internet helps business to improves. People can start business with only a few clicks on a computer screen. On Ebay the world's first global online market place , you can buy or sell everything- stamps, art, clothing , old cars even a jet. The internet is a huge advertising medium. It's a very easy way of advertising for many companies.By the way, I think the internet connects companies to their target customers and help companies earn a lot of money.

Finally, The internet has allowed people to communicate from all over the world. People can share their video on youtube , write diary on their blog , and take part in forum to discuss some problems. with the internet , with a few clicks , we can send messages from all over the world in seconds. People can play game online to reduce stress and talk with someone who has same hobbies and made many friends in the world.

The internet has completely changed the way we think about the world and the world is smaller place.

This is my essay , please check for me. thank you very mụch

Dotty4 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: which discovery or invention changed the world the most

I just change a little bit of the grammar

In my opinion, the internet is an invention that has changed the world the most.

Firstly, the internet helps education to improve. Using the internet , we can search for information easily and fast . The internet helps people to do both their job and homework. Morever , you can download documents or share your experiences with everyone in the world.

Secondly, the internet helps businesses to improve. People can start businesses with only a few clicks on a computer screen. On Ebay the world's first global online market place , you can buy or sell everything- stamps, art, clothing , old cars or even a jet. The internet is a huge advertising medium. It's a very easy way of advertising for many companies. I think the internet connects companies to their target customers and helps companies to earn a lot of money.

Finally, The internet has allowed people to communicate from all over the world. People can share their video on youtube , write in their diaries, on their blog , and take part in forum to discuss problems. With the internet , with a few clicks , we can send messages from all over the world in seconds. People can play games online to reduce stress and talk with someone who has the same hobbies and has made many friends around the world.

The internet has completely changed the way we think about the world and the world is smaller place.

rocking is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: which discovery or invention changed the world the most

Quote Originally Posted by Dotty4 View Post
    I just change a little bit of the grammar

In my opinion, the internet is an invention that has changed the world the most.

Firstly, the internet helps education to improve. Using the internet , we can search for information easily and fast . The internet helps people to do both their job and homework. Morever , you can download documents or share your experiences with everyone in the world.

Secondly, the internet helps businesses to improve. People can start businesses with only a few clicks on a computer screen. On Ebay the world's first global online market place , you can buy or sell everything- stamps, art, clothing , old cars or even a jet. The internet is a huge advertising medium. It's a very easy way of advertising for many companies. I think the internet connects companies to their target customers and helps companies to earn a lot of money.

Finally, The internet has allowed people to communicate from all over the world. People can share their video on youtube , write in their diaries, on their blog , and take part in forum to discuss problems. With the internet , with a few clicks , we can send messages from all over the world in seconds. People can play games online to reduce stress and talk with someone who has the same hobbies and has made many friends around the world.

People can play games online to reduce stress and talk with someone who has the same hobbies and has made many friends around the world.

How about starting a new paragraph here?

Besides, the internet also creates new ways for people to entertain themselves. They play games online or download many games to play off-line. it is also likely for people to find or make new friends from across the world in chatroom or through forums. So it is obvious that the internet opens up more opportunities for personal pleasure.

In brief, there is no doubt that the internet has completely changed the way we think about the world and made the world a much smaller place.

The internet has completely changed the way we think about the world and the world is smaller place