• Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Argentina
      • Current Location:
      • Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Essay about work

This a for & against essay. Could you give me a hand proofreading it? I'll be posting a few more...as user Monticello adviced me to keep on writing. Thank you.

Is there the perfect company? How is the best management? Why many employees work little time in the same company? It is growing the necessity of companies to change its relationships with the employees; therefore, they need to increase the levels of trust and work’s friendship.

"The best place for working is where you trust in your boss, besides you have pride and like that you are doing; moreover, you like people you are working with " as Robert Levering, creator of Great Place to Work Institute who after 20 years of research and writing about the people in the companies, has identified many profits that come of good work’s friendship.

The work advantage is the relationship between employees and management. For this kind of relationship to be successful, it is necessary trust. The management should show them its capacity of reaching their challenges so as to obtain more commitment of the employees with company’s decisions.

It is important to argue that this method has disadvantages, because the management need to hear hard critics without punishing its employees, because they need to feel that are members of same team.

All things considered, I believe that the Great Place to Work is where there is trust in the management and employees commitment with the company.

mrks is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Essay about work

I'm not exactly an expert but seeing that most of this kind of threads go unread, I'm willing to help to the best of my abilities.
    If you like you could check out my texts maybe you see something I myself would have missed.
    http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/ed...proofread.html

?= proposal for a supposed error, doesn't mean that's correct though
    §=stilistic objection

Is there a? perfect company? What is the best form of? management? Why do many employees only work shortly in a given? company? It is increasingly necessary for? companies to change their relationships with (del'd the) employees (del'd ;) therefore (del'd comma?) they need to increase the levels of trust and workplace friendships.

"The best place for working is where you trust (del'd in§) your boss, (del'd whatever was here§) have pride (§) and like what you are doing; moreover, you like the people you are working with " as Robert Levering, creator of Great Place to Work Institute who,§ after 20 years of research and writing about the people working§ in the companies, has identified the many benefits that come from good work’s friendship [you might want to look into the term working atmosphere/climate].

The work advantage (don't understand what you want to say with this) is the relationship between employees and management. For this kind of relationship to be successful, it trust is a necessity?. The management should show the employees its capacity of facing their challenges so as to obtain more commitment of the employees to the company’s (unsure about the apostrophe) decisions.

It is important to say§ that this method has disadvantages, because the management needs to hear (del'd hard, look for smthng more appropriate) criticism without punishing its employees, because they need to feel that are members of the same team.

All things considered, I believe that the Great Place to Work (if you are not talking about the aforementioned institute you should write the greatest place to work [...correct...] and employees are commited to the company ) is where there is trust in the management and employees commitment with the company.

Again, I'm looking for help here myself but I think I spotted some of the more grave mistakes. I cannot guarantee that I didn't make unnecessary pedantic corrections.