Post Thanks / Like

Angry Pl.check my telephome complaint letter

Dear sir,

My telephone is 25396335 on above mention address. On this number I got facility of Broadband. I am writing inform you that the last month i.e.April-2009, I had not used broadband facility half an month due to your poor service i.e. problem in server down, adsl link broken. I several times write complain by phone and personally meet to your officer. He gave me satisfaction your problem will solve in few days, after long time it was been solved,
    For your kind information I have fully paid my telephone bill for the month of April-2009. But I am requesting you please give me credit the broadband rent for the month of April-2009. You can check from your record that how many times and bites used in Internet?

Now my telephone is dead since two days, I also registered complaint on dt. 21-05-2009 with complaint no.63637. I would request to you please solve this problem as soon as possible.

Kindly action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Raymott is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pl.check my telephome complaint letter

Quote Originally Posted by dhara View Post
    dear sir,

my telephone number is 25396335 on at the above-mentioned address. In receive broadband on this number. I am writing to inform you that the last month, i.e. April-2009, i had did not use the broadband facility for half the month due to your poor service, e.g. Problems with the server down, adsl link broken. I wrote several times to complain by phone and personally met your officer. He gave me satisfaction an assurance that your problem will would be solved in a few days. However, it took a long time before it was solved.
    for your kind information, i have fully paid my telephone bill for the month of april-2009. But i am requesting that you please give me credit for the broadband rent for the month of april-2009. You can check my internet usage from your records.

now my telephone has been dead for two days. I have registered a complaint on dt. 21-05-2009 with complaint no.63637. I would request you to please solve this problem as soon as possible.

your action in this regard would be highly appreciated.
    r.