need help in correction of letter requested by widow

please correct the letter so i can send to the concerned authorities

May 25th 2009

Government of Canada
    Immigration section
    Macdonald House
    38 Grosvenor Street
    London W1K 4AA

Subject: Request of Refund of KKKKKKK (File NO. XXXXXXXXX)

This letter is in reference to the permanent to the resident of application to my spouse (late KKKKK), had submitted to your office in 2007. KKK was hospitalized in Pakistan from July 2008 and died on 22nd Feb 2009.
    I was checking the file of immigration I found the bank draft and letter from Canadian immigration with file number. According to the bank drafts, submitted with this application show that he submitted $ 0000.00 at the time of submission of his file.
    I am kindly requesting that this money be refunded to me. It would be great help if you can refund this money to me. Please find attached the death certificate of my spouse as a well as proof of payment of the fees.

Yours Truly

KKKK

pau92 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: need help in correction of letter requested by widow

This letter is a reference to the permanence of the resident application of my spouse (late KKKKK), which she submitted to your office in 2007. KKK was hospitalized in Pakistan from July 2008 and died on 22nd Feb 2009.
    I was checking the file of immigration and I found the bank draft and the letter from Canadian immigration with the file number. According to the bank drafts, submitted with this application , she gave $ 0000.00 at the time of submission of her file.

I am kindly requesting this money to be refunded to me. It would be a great help if you would refund this money . the death certificate of my spouse as a well as proof of payment of the fees are attached .

I am not an english teacher ...but I think this is the way it should be done ....good luck