• Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Argentina
      • Current Location:
      • Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb And one more essay...

I don't really like politics that much, specially when it refers to countries and their problems as neighboors. Anyway, I wish you could proofread this "for and against" essay. Thank you.

Why Uruguayans farmers donít have the same opportunities like Brazilian farmers in Uruyuans lands?

The Brazilian farmers that live in Paraguay are accused of monopolize lands, to keep prohibition farming practices and to impose its culture in the Uruguayan lands. They have a 1.2 millions of hectares that are 40 % the total area of frontiers states with Brazil. The brasiguayans are the Brazilian farmers and their families, they lived in Uruguay since 1960 in frontiers with the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso do Sul.

The brasiguayan open schools, contract teachers and worry for health and safety in this regions. Those advantages there are because Uruguayan government doesnít worry with these necessities. In addition the brasiguayan`s performance in the agriculture, generate increase in the production of Soy in Uruguay.

But there are some accusations against to them like cutting down trees, use the poison in the Uruguayans lands and to impose their language in some regions. The Uruguayan minister of Agriculture argues that: "this is the economic and social problem"

All things considered, I believe that the Brazilian farmers have a mind centre in the development and oppose this viewpoint the Uruguayan farmers have a mind centre in the similarity; therefore, there are less opportunities for them.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: And one more essay...

The title should be a statement, not a question.

"....don't have the same opportunities as..."

The Brazilian farmers that live in Paraguay are accused of monopolizing lands, maintaining prohibition farming practices and imposing their culture on the Uruguayan lands. They have 1.2 millions of hectares, which is 40 % the total area of the frontier with Brazil. Brasiguayans are the Brazilian farmers and their families, who have lived in Uruguay since 1960 in those regions that neighbour the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso do Sul.

Brasiguayans open schools, contract teachers and worry about health and safety in this regions, advantages to the residents of the region because the Uruguayan government doesnít worry with these necessities. In addition the Brasiguayans agricultural practice has generated the increase in the production of Soy in Uruguay.

But there are some accusations against to them, like cutting down trees, use poisons on Uruguayans lands and imposing their language in some regions. The Uruguayan minister of Agriculture argues that: "This is the economic and social problem".

All things considered, I believe that the Brazilian farmers have a mind centre in the development and oppose this viewpoint the Uruguayan farmers have a mind centre in the similarity; therefore, there are less opportunities for them.

All things considered, I believe that the Brazilian farmers are progressive in outlook while the Uruguayan farmers are conservative and backward. Thus there are fewer opportunities for them.