hello everybody,
I would like to carry out my work placement in an American company. I wrote a cover letter and need your opinion about it. Thank you very much for your help!
Mathieu
__________________________________________________ _____

Dear Sir/Madam,
For my diploma in International Trade, it is very important to have work experience in a foreign country. I am hoping to work for a small firm and would be particularly pleased to have some training in your company for several reasons I will develop afterwards.
My first motivation is the variety of tasks accomplished by student in work placement in your firm. It is a very good way to practice theoretical concepts learned during my two-year course at Ephec. A placement in your firm would enable me to complete my education.
Moreover, I would be pleased to work for a company created by French and Belgian founders. I enjoy meeting people and I would so rather carry out my business internship in a small company.
I am hard worker and dynamic person. I will do my utmost to give you satisfaction and I am sure you will not regret your decision if you choose me. I already have a good level in English and will improve it during the first semester next year (I was selected to go study during 4 month at Laurea University in Finland with Erasmus).
I would be most grateful if you would consider me for a placement within your company. I am available for an interview at any time and look forward to hearing from you
Sincerely yours