Thread: help me plzzz:(

lolowa is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation help me plzzz:(

i have to submit my esssay tomorrow so can you help me to see my mistake and plz if you can put the mestake in other color
    thankyou

Have you desided in which sector your going to woork after graduating/ if it is private sector,changh your mind.before ,I used to say that private sector is more exciting than the government sector because of how they incorge people to work.but after becoming at university ,all people saw that the government sector is better in all ways . the high salary and bonus,working time and style and the pension provided are the reason why government sector is better than the private.

First of all,the government sector pay a higher salary than the private sector. The employee who hold a seconder certificate takes more than 1600 in the government sector .on the other hand , the employee with a university degree takes 1000 or less in the private sector . people can get a fixed salary every month in the government sector . secondly,the government sector provide to their employee a good bonuse for each extra work time and their bonus is very high . however,the private sector they donít have the bonus sestem.

In addition to the high salary,the working time and style make the government sector more comfortable than the private sector. In the government sector working time is always between 7am to 1pm.so its not more than 8 hours and no one can enforce tny one to extra work .also ,they donít have too much work. However, in the government sector the working ,and the work is all about the employee or the woker ,they can achive stability and acces to higher levels by his own ability.

Finally,the government sector offers many service like pension.so, old people can can set at their home and their salary will offer to him . so they will be more safer in the government sector . also,they can fill their free time by making their indevidual trade. On the other hand,in the private sectore they donít provide pension,so people have to look iut for work in other way to provide money for their familly.thats a hard thing for old people.

In conclusion,high salary,working time and style and the pension provided are all the the resons why the government sector is better.people will be more comfortable and relaxed . its very important for the student who are yet graduated from their university to put a goal and ehare they wont to work to save their futuer.

pau92 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: help me plzzz:(

Have you decided in which sector are you going to work after graduating if it is a private sector,change your mind.,I used to say that the private sector was more exciting than the government sector because of how they encourage people to work.but after becoming an universitary ,everybody saw that the governmental sector is better in every way . the high salary and bonus, the working time and style and the pension provided are the rehaznos why the government sector is better than the private.

First of all,the government sector pays a higher salary than the private sector. The employee who holds a seconder certificate takes more than 1600 in the government sector .on the other hand , the employee with a university degree takes 1000 or less in the private sector .besides people can get a fixed salary every month in the government sector . secondly,the government sector provides their employees a good bonus for each extra work time which is high . however,the private doesnt have the bonus sistem.

In addition to the high salary,the working time and style makes the government sector more comfortable than the private sector. In the government sector working time is always between 7am and 1pm.so its less than 8 hours and no one can enforce extra work .also ,they donít have too much work. However, in the government sector the Yorker can achive stability and acces to higher levels by his own ability.

Finally,the government sector offers many services like pension.so, old people can can set at their homes and their salary will be offered to him . so they will be safer in the government sector . also,they can fill their free time by making an individual trade. On the other hand,in the private sector they donít provide pension,so people have to look out for work in other ways to provide money for their familly. Which isa hard thing for old people.

In conclusion,high salary,working time and style and the pension provided are all the the resons why the government sector is better.people will be more comfortable and relaxed . its very important for the student who is yet to be graduated from their university to put a goal and work to save their future.
    LOLOWA YOU HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO ... YOU ARE HAVING VERY BASIC SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES ...AND SOMETIMES YOUR FRASES DONT MAKE SENSE SO IF i WERE YOU i would read a lot and keep writing ok? bye

lolowa is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: help me plzzz:(

thanks pau you just correct one word ??thanks
    i nkow that i have lots of mistake,english is my second lang

plzzzz help me espasially in grammer