• Home Country:
      • Saudi Arabia
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

[Essay] help correction

Could you to correct my text ?

The media

The media is an important means of communication that reach large people in all over world .It affects society through conveying information .This time is called the time of media , because it plays a dangerous role in political games and economic problems and making globalization and in different fields. most of presidents use media as advertising means in their election. There are examples of media in this article firstly, the print media is presented in newspaper ,magazine and books .It which the industry associated with the printing and distribution of news through newspaper and magazines . newspapers produce daily .It is an important part of media .people often read newspaper on scale large.The best newspaper in our present time is Times newspaper in England .On other hand , magazines , an effective means , generally publish on regular schedule .It contain a variety of articles , such as New York Times. In
    addition, books are the oldest mass media.
    Second , audio media , which deal with sound .In early years of the twenty century witnessed the birth of audio media .This media is presented in radio that is transformation of signals by waves .In the past usually , people know events by radio. It is the easiest way to convey information is from the mouth to the earn .Nowadays . Radio has become less important and prominence .Because television dominate others means.
    Our third example, visuals media that convey information by picture and sound together . I t was born before eighty years , when John Baird invented a television. It began a new period of media. Most of people directed to this media. Because it likes
    The reality and people has seen and heard as it is happening. In addition , it conveys live coverage of the World Cup. But after sixty years from the invention of television
    Sites of internet protruded ,especially the sites of sharing videos .Everyone can put his
    Personal video on these sites , in order to people see it. It may be seen by millions of people . in conclusion ,there may be others type of media such as internet media and
    CD and DVD .I classify in previous three types of media. Finally , I think that media
    Should be a good means , not bad means . Due to reflects the face of society . I also
    Believe there will be some problems of media. But in my opinion , the benefits outweighs the dangers , I strongly support to make immense media in all over the world.

The media

The media is an important means of communication that reach large people in all over world .It affects society through conveying information .This time is called the time of media , because it plays a dangerous role in political games and economic problems and making globalization and in different fields. most of presidents use media as advertising means in their election. There are examples of media in this article firstly, the print media is presented in newspaper ,magazine and books .It which the industry associated with the printing and distribution of news through newspaper and magazines . newspapers produce daily .It is an important part of media .people often read newspaper on scale large.The best newspaper in our present time is Times in England .On other hand , magazines , an effective means , generally publish on regular schedule .It contain a variety of articles , such as New York Times. In
    addition, books are the oldest mass media.
    Second , audio media , which deal with sound .In early years of the twenty century witnessed the birth of audio media .This media is presented in radio that is transformation of signals by waves .In the past usually , people know events by radio. It is the easiest way to convey information is from the mouth to the earn .Nowadays . Radio has become less important and prominence .Because television dominate others means.
    Our third example, visuals media that convey information by picture and sound together . I t was born before eighty years , when John Baird invented a television. It began a new period of media. Most of people directed to this media. Because it likes
    The reality and people has seen and heard as it is happening. In addition , it conveys live coverage of the World Cup. But after sixty years from the invention of television
    Sites of internet protruded ,especially the sites of sharing videos .Everyone can put his
    Personal video on these sites , in order to people see it. It may be seen by millions of people . in conclusion ,there may be others type of media such as internet media and
    CD and DVD .I classified in previous three types of media. Finally , I think that media
    Should be a good means , not bad means . Due to reflects the face of society . I also
    Believe there will be some problems of media. But in my opinion , the benefits outweighs the dangers , I strongly support to make immense media in all over the world. [/LEFT]Thank you

Raymott is online now VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Essay] help correction

Quote Originally Posted by the killer View Post
    Could you to correct my text ?
    A comma follows a word without a space. Then comes a space, then a new word. The same applies to a period.
    If you fix this, I'll read it.

the killer is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Saudi Arabia
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you Raymott

my dear, i want more in errors grammar ,spelling, articles, passive voice and wordiness.Also i want about style and comma

the killer is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Saudi Arabia
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

I corrected some mistake and it become like this.I want your help

The media

the media is an important means of communication that reaches large people in all over the world .It affects a society through conveying information .This time is called the time of media
    because it plays a dangerous role in political games and economic problems and in a process of making globalization and in different fields. Most of presidents use media as an advertising means to their elections. There are examples of media in this article firstly, print media is presented in newspapers ,magazines and books which the industry associated with the printing and distribution of news through newspapers and magazines .Newspapers produce daily and are an important part of media .People often read newspapers on a scale large. The best newspaper in our present time is Telegraph in England .On other hand, magazines, an effective means, generally publish on a regular schedule and contain a variety of articles , such as New York Times. In addition, books are the oldest mass media. Second, audio media, which deals with sound .In early years of the twenty century witnessed the birth of audio media .This media is presented in radio that is transformation of signals by waves .In the past usually, people knew events by radio. It is the easiest way to convey information from the mouth to the ear .Nowadays, radio has become less important and prominence because a television invades media . Our third example, visual media that moves information by sound and picture together. It was born before eighty years, when John Baird invented a television and began a new period of media. Most of people liked this media because it likes reality and people see and hear as it is happening. In addition, it covers live coverage of the World Cup. But after sixty years from the invention of a television, sites of internet protruded, especially the sites of sharing videos. Everyone can puts his Personal video on these sites, in order to people see it. It also may be seen by millions of people .In conclusion, there may be others types of media such as internet media and CD and DVD .I classified them in previous three types of media. Finally, I think that media Should be a good means , not bad means to reflects the good face of society .I also Believe there will be some problems of media but in my opinion, the benefits outweighs the dangers. I strongly support to make immense media in all over the world

Raymott is online now VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the killer View Post
    thank you Raymott

my dear, i want more in errors grammar, spelling, articles, passive voice and wordiness. Also i want about style and comma
    Yes, I understand you want your grammar checked. As I've said, I'm willing to do this if you are willing to correct the punctuation first. Your reply indicates that you are not getting the message. The offer stands.