• Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Could you help me with a love letter(to Russian girl)?

My dear:
    In one forum I saw that a Chinese kid say _____there is one Russian girl want him to be her boyfriend but he has had a girlfriend, so wish one Chinese make friend with you_____
    Yes, the probability I met you is 1/100.
    Then I wrote you many e-mails by my heart and honest. Slowly we find we love each other deeply!!! That’s such an amazing matter that one Russian and one Chinese can fall in love, do you think so? So, you can say
    Yes, the probability I love you is 1/100.
    Yes, the probability you love me is 1/100.
    Finally, will you come to China to marry me? If you do, it’s hard and great, of course, it signifies that you are so brave a girl. Yes, you can say_____
    the probability you come to China is 1/100.
    So the probability of our “true” love is 1/100 00 00 00. Will you kill and eliminate the number cruely or cherish the number very much? I will try my best to realize our love!!!I hope you will be my life and I will be you life too!!!
    My address China Zhejiang province Cixi city Hushan town Qianying Road 1278# Jinhui mansion west F3 Jinsui Law Firm
    Your sincere

The love matter may be weird, but I would hope you can rectify it please!!! Thank you very much!!!
    Last edited by dodonaomik; 31-May-2009 at 03:23.

Raymott is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Could you help me with a love letter(to Russian girl)?

Quote Originally Posted by dodonaomik View Post
    My dear:
    In one forum I saw that a Chinese kid say _____there is one Russian girl want him to be her boyfriend but he has had a girlfriend, so wish one Chinese make friend with you_____
    Yes, the probability I met you is 1/100.
    Then I wrote you many e-mails by my heart and honest. Slowly we find we love each other deeply!!! That’s such an amazing matter that one Russian and one Chinese can fall in love, do you think so? So, you can say
    Yes, the probability I love you is 1/100.
    Yes, the probability you love me is 1/100.
    Finally, will you come to China to marry me? If you do, it’s hard and great, of course, it signifies that you are so brave a girl. Yes, you can say_____
    the probability you come to China is 1/100.
    So the probability of our “true” love is 1/100 00 00 00. Will you kill and eliminate the number cruely or cherish the number very much? I will try my best to realize our love!!!I hope you will be my life and I will be you life too!!!
    My address China Zhejiang province Cixi city Hushan town Qianying Road 1278# Jinhui mansion west F3 Jinsui Law Firm
    Your sincere

The love matter may be weird, but I would hope you can rectify it please!!! Thank you very much!!!
    I don't think it can be improved upon.