Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please do the following

We do not do your work for you.

anil4577 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    We do not do your work for you.

well i am not forcing you to do anything .Since in my query there are many things involved i wanted to keep my title short instead of writing a paragraph . I have wriiten the word "please". if your are not intersted in this post of mine then dont bother yoursellf..

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Just putting "please" into your title is not enough to persuade us to do your homework for you, though it does show that you are aware of the necessity for politeness.

Make some effort to answer your own questions and someone cn then advise you. There is also nothing stopping you posting more than one thread for each problem.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    Just putting "please" into your title is not enough to persuade us to do your homework for you, though it does show that you are aware of the necessity for politeness.

Make some effort to answer your own questions and someone cn then advise you. There is also nothing stopping you posting more than one thread for each problem.

i just cannot understand what is offending you. This site as i understand is a forum where people share their grammatical or some other language problems which may be basic or complex. i do my homework in searching sentences where i sense i have a problem and then put it on the site. According to me i have done my homework . Could you please tell me what do you mean by " homework" ?..

Post Thanks / Like

meaning of the term " tire down "

meaning of the term " neo-rich"

Since any dictionary/dictionary of idioms (as found on this site) will tell you the meaning of these words, it seems odd to others in the forum that you want us to spoon feed you.
    If you have looked up the words, then you might then convey to us in what way the meanings of the words are still not clear to you, so we understand your confusion ...and don't waste our time and your time repeating some basic definition as in a dictionary you've already consulted!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David L. View Post
    meaning of the term " tire down "

meaning of the term " neo-rich"

Since any dictionary/dictionary of idioms (as found on this site) will tell you the meaning of these words, it seems odd to others in the forum that you want us to spoon feed you.
    If you have looked up the words, then you might then convey to us in what way the meanings of the words are still not clear to you, so we understand your confusion ...and don't waste our time and your time repeating some basic definition as in a dictionary you've already consulted!
    no comments

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Had you tried a dictionary before asking?