Post Thanks / Like

Default urgenty check my mistakes

hello everyone, i asked my doctor to recommend me for master degree study and she said that she will see if she has the time to do so. therefore, now i want to send her an email to convince her that i really want to have the letter from her because i really appreciate her and need the letter as soon as possible. so what i suppose to write to her

plz plz plz help me quieckly , thank you

sarat_106 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: urgenty check my mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by frgh,i View Post
    hello everyone, i asked my doctor to recommend me for master degree study and she said that she will see if she has the time to do so. therefore, now i want to send her an email to convince her that i really want to have the letter from her because i really appreciate her and need the letter as soon as possible. so what i suppose to write to her

plz plz plz help me quieckly , thank you
    Do want a draft e-mail which you like to send to your doctor or correct the text as posted? Please clarify. In the meantime I have corrected the text as under:

“Hello everyone, I asked my doctor to recommend me for studying a Masters degree at some good University (for master degree study and) but she said that she would (will) see if she had the time to do so. Therefore, now I want to send her an email to convince her that I really want to have the letter from her because Isincerely (really) appreciate her. (and) I need the letter as soon as possible. So please advise as to what I am supposed to write to her.”

‘ishould be always capital letter. Please delete the words in brackets.