Post Thanks / Like

Default Could please read my little story !

Could please read my little story and give your feed back about my english ?.If possible correct my gramatical mistakes and advice .
    Reka and parrot
    Once up on a time there was a little girl called Reka and living with her parents. She was enjoying her summer holidays after hectic schooling days. She had lots of time to enjoy with friends and playing her favorite chess. One day she saw a parrot which was wounded and fell down in front of her home. She took it to her mother and did everything to make it recovery from injury. Reka requested her mother to keep parrot with them. So they provided one nice cage and started feeding it with nuts and fruits. Soon they became very good friends and enjoyed each other company.
    One fine day sparrow which was going on that way saw the parrot in cage and felt sorry for parrot’s condition .sparrow said “oh! My dear parrot, being in cage you are missing things like roaming around forest and sharing food with friends. Parrot replied “here I am getting food without any effort and my master taking care me very good. So I don’t have any inclination to come out of this cage”.Sparrow went away with disappointment.
    After some days Reka summer holidays ended and started going school with her friends. She could not find much time to spend with parrot and feed it. So sparrow started feeling lonely and decided to get out of the cage. It called up sparrow and asked its help. They made plan to be executed. Early morning Reka mother opened the cage to feed parrot. Mean while sparrow came fastly and bite on her hand so that parrot escapes happily.
    Reka came back from school and started crying inconsolably. Reka mother t said to pacify “you have been not taking care of her as you are busy with school .Anyways parrot would be very happy at jungle with her family and friends. We must feel happy for that dear”.

san2612 is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Could please read my little story !

Quote Originally Posted by chiru_thota View Post
    Could please read my little story and give your feed back about my english ?.If possible correct my gramatical mistakes and advice .
    Reka and parrot
    Once upon a time there was a little girl called Reka lived with her parents. She enjoyed her summer holidays after hectic schooling days. She spent lots of time going out with her friends and playing chess. One day she saw a parrot which wounded and fell down in front of her home. She took it to her mother and did everything to make it recover from injury. Reka requested her mother to keep parrot with them. So they provided one nice cage and started feeding it with nuts and fruits. Soon they became very good friends and enjoyed each other company.
    One fine day sparrow was going on that way when it saw the parrot in cage and felt sorry for parrot’s condition . Sparrow said “oh! My dear parrot, being in cage you are missing things like roaming around forest and sharing food with friends. Parrot replied “here I am getting food without effort and my master takes care me very well. So I don’t have any inclination to come out of this cage”.Sparrow went away with disappointment.
    After some days Reka summer holidays ended and she started going school with her friends. She could not have much time to spend with parrot and feed it. So sparrow started feeling lonely and decided to get out of the cage. It called for sparrow's help. They made plan to execute. Early morning Reka mother opened the cage to feed parrot. Mean while sparrow came fast and bit on her hand so that parrot escaped happily.
    Reka came back from school and started crying inconsolably. Reka's mother told to pacify her “you have been not taking care of her as you are busy with school . Anyways parrot will be very happy at jungle with her family and friends. We should feel happy for that dear”.
    I think this story is interesting. Your writing is quite good but you should pay attention to tenses.
    Last edited by san2612; 17-Jun-2009 at 16:34.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Could please read my little story !

Hi San,

Tahnks a lot for your help and feed back !