This is my speech that teacher assigns me to do but i'm not sure about the grammar and the context.please check it if you see the mistakes you can correct and add.Thank you very much

Good morning friends and professor. Today I would like to introduce myself. My name is pim and it gives me great pleasure to address you all. I am here to tell you about my accomplishments
In my life, I have not had an accomplishment that is worth talking about but I feel that my university completion will be one accomplishment that I will be most proud. I feel that I am taking one step forward in life that will make me become a more successful person. My High School life has helped me in the way of my university experiences that I will face. I am taking many tutorial classes to help me prepare for university. These classes help me better understand exactly how much harder I must work to succeed.
From my college experience, I hope to gain many things. Obviously university is a time that students must become individuals. When I attend university I will have the opportunity to become more independent and to take on new responsibilities. I have always relied on my parents for support, but at university, I will be on my own and will have to push myself harder. This will help me to become more mature and will help me grow up. I have long waited for the time to be independent and now is the time that I will prove myself.
Right now I have an idea concerning what I want to do with my life. My love for teaching has taken me a long way and I have a strong feeling that I will continue in the field of education. University will introduce me to know new things in the new world. Thank you very much