Post Thanks / Like

Wink please check my essay and correct me plz

Going Overseas for university study is an exciting prospect for many people. But while it many offer some advantages, it is probably better to stay home because of the difficulties a student inevitably encounters living and studying in a different culture. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answers.

Yes, going abroad for further studies is a very good and stimulating vision for many people but sometimes people think it is better to stay home because when they go to abroad for further studies then it is obvious that they have to face difficulties regarding their customes.

Firstly I believe that it is a good thing to study in overseas universities. Because the studies values are greater than our country. In abroad, studies are easy & very informative and you don't need to cram your subjects, there you can just understand your subjects and get ready for your exams. Further more education is not hard in abroad, you can do any part time job with the countinuation of studies. The overseas studies are very much demanding all over the world, wherever you show your degrees they appreciate them and from this you can easily get a respectable job in anywhere.

Yet, some people think it is better to stay home just because they have to face problems regarding thier customs or backgrounds. It is a fact and we can not deny from this reality because each country has its own cultures, and it is difficult to adjust yourself in their cultures. For example in muslim country, Eid is a Big festival, and 3 holidays are general for everyone in Muslim country however when you are in abroad, they do not know your cultures well, so they are working on its own way. So you have to work in these days also. Another common problem is Eating halal food. As we know Halal Foods are very rare in abroad, means there will be specific places where halal foods are available, it may be possible that these places are far from your place so you have to survive only on Fishes, because is the only halal food which can easily get in everywhere.

To Sumup all the conclusions, it is really electrifying opportunity that you get admission in overseas university, meanwhile there you have to face many problems concerning about your customs or cultures because it is very difficult to adjust yourself in a new environment. Mostly people who know the drawback of abroad studies but they are still willing to to go abroad for further studies and want to groom their career as well.

bluepearl64 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please check my essay and correct me plz

I will try.
    1. In the first paragraph, the second word "people" may be replaced by "they".
    2. I think it's "they go abroad", not "they go TO abroad"
    3. "Customs", not "Customes"
    4. ...are greater than IN our country (line 5)
    5.....we can not deny this reality. Without "from" (line 12)
    6....you have to work in these days also. Not ALSO, but TOO.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: please check my essay and correct me plz

thank u very much for correcting my mistake