Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default please check my formal letter to Hotel manager for complaint

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Last month in July' 09, I syayed at you hotel and unexpected winter arrived due to raining and no proper heating system was present at your hotel.

Those days I suffered alot because unusual climate was changed and heater wasn't working well and the roof of the room was leaking the raining water. So I complained at your service center, they came but they just took a look of that heater and roof and said we'll be working on it but no result was found from their side. Then I asked them to change my room but unfortunately there wasn't any vaccant rom available at that time. I spent 2 days and 1 nights in a very restless condition and due to this I was suffering from fever, then I left your hotel in ailing and next day i was unable to go at my work place which was very important for me.

I hope you will pay attention to my words and try to up to date your service center and try to renovate your hotel because your hotel is placed in the center of City which is accessible to everyone. Next time I would like to visit at your hotel with hoping that you will take best care of your customers.

Yours Faithfully,
    XYZ
    Last edited by hunny; 22-Jun-2009 at 21:47.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please check my formal letter to Hotel manager for complaint

I will try to edit it:

"Last month, April' 09, I stayed at you hotel and the weather turned bad unexpectedly. It was raining and there was no proper heating in my room.

Those days I suffered a great deal because it got unusually cold, the heater wasn't working well and the roof of my room was leaking rain water. So I complained at your service desk, but they just came and looked at the heater and roof and said, "We'll be working on it", but nothing was done. Then I asked them to change my room but unfortunately there weren't any vacant rooms available at that time. I spent 2 days and 1 night in very poor conditions and due to this I came down with a fever. I was sick when I left your hotel and the next day I was unable to go to work, which was very important to me.

I hope you will pay attention to this letter and try to fix your service center and renovate your establishment. Your hotel is in the center of the city and is very convenient. Next time, I would like to stay at your hotel in hopes that you will take better care of your customers.

Yours Faithfully,
    XYZ"

This should be fairly correct. Also, you listed July'09, which is next month. If it was a month ago, it was probably April'09. I hope this helps!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: please check my formal letter to Hotel manager for complaint

i m very gr8ful to u tht u correct this letter.. thnk u so much