In some cases I am not sure of what you are trying to say.
But here are some corrections for you.
* I am understanding your talk. I understand you.
* He is naughty from childhood. He has been naughty since childhood.
* He shouldn't has been quarrelsome. He shouldn't have been quarrelsome.
* It is heating.(means weather is hot)It is hot.
* For how many days the wind has not been blowing? How many days has the wind not been blowing?
* Is she used to disgracing John? ok
* What could be occur? What could be occurring?
* I have only one desire for ever. I have only one desire, forever.
* How long has she stood you outside? ?
* How long your younger brother dosen't have talk with you? ?
* You don't exaggerate about money. ok
* Is it not happening with Robert for ever? ?
* Does he think that you have disgraced Robert? ok
* I don't know, what does she want? I don't know what she wants.
I hope that these suggestions are helpful!
- For Teachers