wuwu is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Motivation Letter- can anybody check it pls?

Hello Teachers or non teachers,
    I would be very happy if somebody could have the time to go through my Motivation letter.

Thanks in advance, Wu

PS: xxx = censored ;)

Dear Madam/Sir,

Hereby I am applying for the internship in your organization from January to March 2010(90 Days). I am currently studying “ xxx” in the University of xxx. During our study, we are encouraged to seek internship abroad for practising what we learnt.

As I searched for the information, I found the web page of your campaign and got impressed by the efforts and influence your organization achieved.

My passion is to help people in the way where I can utilize my creativity, innovativity and problem solving ability. In my free time I worked in the Office for xxx, where people,mostly foreigners, have various problems to solve. I am one of the co-founders of the xxx Initiative with the mission to tighten the xxx relationship, to improve the friendship between both nations and to advance the integration. I have accquired a lot of experience in searching solutions to help people, convincing more people to involve in, communicating and networking with other departments. I have learnt xxxlanguage since 2006 in the university, would like to practise it in xxxcountry. Also I am a native German speaker with fluent Turkish, English and basic Chinese knowledge.

As what I write above, I am interested in the intern position in your campaign and believe this internship would provide me an ideal opportunity to assist your organization and to expand my overall skills. For my internship I do not expect any payment,and would like to afford all my expenses by myself.

PS. I also attached my resume below for your referance. Please feel free to contact me for any details.

Sincerely,

my name

sarat_106 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Motivation Letter- can anybody check it pls?

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am hereby applying for the internship in your organization beginning from January to March 2010(90 Days). I am currently studying “ xxx” in the University of xxx. During our study, we are encouraged to seek internship abroad for practicing what we have learnt.

As I was searching for the information, I came across/found the web page of your campaign and got impressed by the efforts and influence that your organization achieved.

My passion is to help people in the way where I can utilize my creativity, innovativity and problem solving ability. In my free time I work (ed) in the Office for xxx, where people,mostly foreigners, are engaged in solving (have) various problems (to solve). I am one of the co-founders of the xxx Initiative with the mission to tighten the xxx relationship, to improve the friendship between both nations and to advance the integration. I have acquired a lot of experience in searching solutions to help people, convincing more people to involve in solving human problems, communicating and networking with other departments. I have learnt xxxlanguage since 2006 in the university, would like to practise it in xxxcountry. Also I am a native German speaker with fluent Turkish, English and basic knowledge of Chinese.
    As explained (what I write) above, I am keenly interested in the intern position in your campaign and believe this internship would provide me an ideal opportunity to assist your organization in optimizing your presence while (and to) expanding my overall skills. For my internship I do not expect any payment, and would like to afford all my expenses by myself.

Sincerely,

my name

PS. I have also attached my resume below for your reference. Please feel free to contact me for any further details.

Please delete the underlined words in brackts.

wuwu is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Motivation Letter- can anybody check it pls?

Hello,

thank you very much sarat.