• Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

• Post Thanks / Like

topic

Please help me check my writing

People today move to new cities or new countries more than ever before. What challenges do they experience? What strategies are there to meet these challenges?

The world is becoming smaller. There are many means of transport so people today move to new cities and new countries more than ever before. Also they experience many challenges about weather, traditional cultures, unemployment, disease…….But I think if they have some strategies, they will overcome these challenges.

Imagine this is the first time you live in a new cities or new countries. Everything is strange. You are unemployed. But if you are clever and agile, you can find a job. First you can work in a cafe, a food store….as long as you have money to support your life and gain some experiences about life there . Then you should find a better job. You should show that you are clever enough to do everything you want. The first strategies is that to be self-confident, optimistic and try your best to do what you want.

Living in new cities and countries is not as easy as people often say. You can easily get sick because you are not familiar with weather. What you should do is to go to the doctor’s and take medicine even when you catch cold or flu.

If you have chance to move to new cities or new countries, it’s very interesting but not easy so you should prepare for some challenges. I advice you to be self-confident, careful and work hard.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: topic

Quote Originally Posted by san2612 View Post
    please help me check my writing

people today move to new cities or new countries more than ever before. What challenges do they experience? What strategies are there to meet these challenges?

the world is becoming smaller. There are many means of transport so people today move to new cities and new countries more than ever before. Also they experience many challenges about weather, traditional cultures, unemployment, disease ....
    an ellipsis consists of three dots. You can add an optional period as a fourth dot if it is the end of the sentence.
    but i think if they have some strategies, they will overcome these challenges.

Imagine this is the first time you live in a new city or a new country. Everything is strange. You are unemployed. But if you are clever and agile, you can find a job. First you can work in a cafe, a food store as long as you have money to support your life and gain some experiences about life there. Then you should find a better job. You should show that you are clever enough to do everything you want. The first strategy is that to be self-confident, optimistic and try your best to do what you want.

Living in new cities and countries is not as easy as people often say. You can easily get sick because you are not familiar with the weather. What you should do is to go to the doctor’s and take medicine even when you catch cold or flu.

If you have a chance to move to a new city or country, it’s very interesting (exciting?) but not easy, so you should prepare for some challenges. I advise you to be self-confident, careful and work hard.

r.