Thread: Bank letter

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bank letter

Dear Teacher

Check my below letter. I want to write more sentence about my complain. pl. advice me about this situation.
    ----------------------------------
    To,
    The General Manager,
    Axis Bank

Dear Sir,

I have a saving account having number 09xxxxxxx9 with Odhav branch,Ahmedabad.

I would like to state that, I have deposited a cheque bearing number 059621 of The Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd., Desom Branch, Aluva, Ernakulam for Rs.30,000/- on dt.20/03/2009 in your Odhav Branch, Ahmedabad. However, to my utter surprise, it has not been credited to my saving account till this date. I seek your immediate intervention into this matter and would request you to credit the amount to my saving account within two days.

On my several query & approach to The Mangaer, Odhav Branch, Ahmedabad for the non-credited of the above cheque to my account. They could not give me proper answer about my query until the date.

In this connection I may like to bring it to your notice that I had deposited a cheque of the same bank & branch on dt.30/03/2009 and it was credited on dt.06/04/2009 into my account.

Hence, your kind cooperation in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

sarat_106 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Bank letter

Hello dhara,

I have modified the letter to suit your need.

To,
    The General Manager,
    Axis Bank

Dear Sir,

I have a saving account having number 09xxxxxxx9 with your Odhav branch, Ahmedabad. I have deposited a cheque bearing number 059621 of The Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd., Desom Branch, Aluva, Ernakulam for Rs.30,000/- on dt.20/03/2009 in your Odhav Branch, Ahmedabad. However, to my utter surprise, it has not been credited to my saving account till this date.

I have been following with the bank, both in person and in writing for necessary action but they are always giving various excuses without crediting the cheque amount. As they have failed to give me a proper answer about reasons for non credit of the amount until today, the matter now appears to be mysterious.

In this connection I may like to bring it to your notice that I had deposited a cheque of the same bank & branch on dt.30/03/2009 and it was credited on dt.06/04/2009 into my account.
    Under the circumstances, I seek your immediate intervention into this matter and would request you to direct the concerned manager of Odhav branch,Ahmedabad to credit the amount to my saving account without any further delay..

An early action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,