Post Thanks / Like

Post Would you mind correcting grammar,punctuation,article, some else in my paragraphs ?

Paragraph :

"Thank You, M'am" by Langston Hughes

The story talk about a large woman with boy. The woman's name is Luella Bates Washington Jones, and boy's name is Roger. The woman was walking alone, when a boy ran up behind and tried to snatch her purse. The boy was defeated. The woman kicked him until his teeth rattled.First, she called him must pick up her pocketbook, and she began to talk with him. Their conversation is about why he snatch her purse? Then, she and he went to her house because she want talk to him more. He tried to snatch her purse because he wanted a pair of blue suede shoes. While she was cooking, he was sitting on the far side. She did not care he could go out or took her purse; nevertheless, he did not trust the woman not to trust him. They ate, but the woman had asked the boy anything about where he lived, or his folks, or anything else that would embarrass him. She told him about her job, what the work was like. Next, she cut him a half of her ten-cent cake. After that, she gave him ten dollars, wanted him buy blue suede shoes, and did not make the mistake of latching onto her pocketbook nor nobody else. Last, she led him down the hall to the front and opened it. She said, "Goodnight! Behave yourself!", and boy said. "Thank you, m'am,". He never saw her again.

I like this story because the story talk about love of the woman with strange boy, and she don't need everything from the boy. The boy studied lessons the same me. These are love and trust.

Thank you !
    Last edited by dotrunghieu; 02-Jul-2009 at 15:46.