English Idioms & Idiomatic Expressions
results for letter 'I
- It's your funeral
- The other person has made a decision that you think is bad. However, it is their choice; it is their funeral.
- Itch to
- If you are itching to do something, you are very eager to do it.
- Itchy feet
- One gets itchy feet when one has been in one place for a time and wants to travel.
- Ivory tower
- People who live in ivory towers are detached from the world around them.
If you have a question about idioms, ask us about it in our Idioms Discussion Forum. If you know of an idiom that you would like to be listed here, please use our online form to suggest an idiom.
Members Get More
- Sign up for free and gain access to many more idioms and slang expressions. Register now