Results for 'add'
- Length: 3 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: add
- Number vocab
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Latin loan word
- Term used in the theatre
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Add:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'add' as word stem):