Results for 'affectation'
- Length: 11 characters
- Syllables: 4
Results for word: affectation
Results for stem word: affect
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- Term used in psychology and psychiatry
- SAT vocabulary item
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A word that is frequently mis-spelled
- Examiners love it!!
Definitions of Affectation:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'affect' as word stem):