Results for 'began'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: began
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular verb- like RING/RANG/RUNG
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
Definitions of Began:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'began' as word stem):