Results for 'below'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: below
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Term used in botany
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Usually followed by a gerund rather than an infinitive
- Prepositions connect words together
- If a preposition isn't connecting words but modifying one word, as in many phrasal verbs, it can be called a Particle (or an Adverb)
Definitions of Below:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'below' as word stem):
Prefix + 'below'
'below' + Suffix