Results for 'blow'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: blow
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in bowling
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular verb- like KNOW/KNEW/KNOWN
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Blow:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'blow' as word stem):
Prefix + 'blow'
counterblow, deathblow, flyblow, glassblow, overblow, shadblow,
'blow' + Suffix
blowback, blowbacks, blowball, blowby, blowbys, blowdown, blowed, blower, blowers, blowfish, blowfishes, blowflies, blowfly, blowgun, blowguns, blowhard, blowhards, blowhole, blowholes, blowier, blowiest, blowiness, blowing, blowjob, blowjobs, blowlamp, blowlamps, blown, blowoff, blowoffs, blowout, blowouts, blowpipe, blowpipes, blows, blowsed, blowsier, blowsiest, blowsily, blowsiness, blowsy, blowtorch, blowtorches, blowtube, blowtubes, blowup, blowups, blowy, blowzed, blowzier, blowziest, blowzily, blowziness, blowzy,