Results for 'branch'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: branch
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- Term used in linguistics
- Term used in botany
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Branch:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'branch' as word stem):
Prefix + 'branch'
anabranch, disbranch, elasmobranch, interbranch, lamellibranch, opisthobranch, rebranch, subbranch, tectibranch,
'branch' + Suffix
branched, branches, branchia, branchiae, branchial, branchiate, branchier, branchiest, branching, branchings, branchiogenous, branchiomere, branchiomerism, branchless, branchlet, branchlike, branchy,