Results for 'bread'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: bread
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Uncountable Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Bread:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'bread' as word stem):
Prefix + 'bread'
beebread, cornbread, crispbread, gingerbread, griddlebread, shewbread, shortbread, sowbread, sweetbread, teabread,
'bread' + Suffix
breadbasket, breadbaskets, breadboard, breadboards, breadbox, breadboxes, breadcrumb, breadcrumbs, breaded, breadfruit, breadfruits, breading, breadless, breadline, breadnut, breadnuts, breads, breadstuff, breadstuffs, breadth, breadthes, breadths, breadthways, breadwinner, breadwinners, breadwinning, breadwinnings, bready,