Results for 'bright'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: bright
- Colour / Color
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
Definitions of Bright:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'bright' as word stem):
'bright' + Suffix
brighten, brightened, brightener, brighteners, brightening, brightens, brighter, brightest, brightly, brightness, brightnesses, brighton, brights, brightwork,