Results for 'bring'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: bring
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 commonest verbs in English
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular verb- like BUY/BOUGHT/BOUGHT
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
Related Glossary Definitions:
Bring someone down
Definitions of Bring:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'bring' as word stem):
Prefix + 'bring'
sabring, subring, upbring,
'bring' + Suffix
bringed, bringer, bringers, bringeth, bringing, brings,