Results for 'build'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: build
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in the theatre
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Build:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'build' as word stem):
Prefix + 'build'
bodybuild, homebuild, misbuild, outbuild, overbuild, rebuild, shipbuild, unbuild, underbuild, upbuild,
'build' + Suffix
builded, builder, builders, building, buildings, builds, buildup, buildups,