Results for 'burned'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: burned
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
- A verb describes an action or a state
Results for stem word: burn
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Scots loan word
- Term used in golf
- Term used in botany
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Burned:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'burn' as word stem):
Prefix + 'burn'
afterburn, auburn, blackburn, heartburn, hepburn, muirburn, outburn, overburn, postburn, rayburn, sideburn, sunburn, tyburn, unburn, washburn, windburn,
'burn' + Suffix
burnable, burned, burner, burners, burnet, burnets, burnie, burnies, burning, burningly, burnings, burnish, burnishable, burnished, burnisher, burnishers, burnishes, burnishing, burnoose, burnooses, burnous, burnouse, burnoused, burnouses, burnout, burnouts, burns, burnt, burntly, burntness,