Results for 'capital'
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word: capital
- Town and Country Vocab
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is a term in economics.
- Term used in the stock market
- Political vocab
- Term used in medieval art and architecture
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Capital:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'capit' as word stem):